photoshop elements

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Macbook Pro OSX Ver 10.8.3, 2.6Ghz, 8 Gb Mem, I have Photoshop Elements 10 installed, when in the organizer its very slow and subject to sticking, it takes up to 30 seconds to add a photo to a new album, I have no other programs/applications running when I use photoshop, has anyone else experienced this,

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
What kind of photo are you adding to the album.. what format, size, etc etc etc. Oh and from where?

OP
L
Reaction score
Thanks for your response, photos I am adding are jpeg downloaded from a cf card, they are just general holiday snaps

Jim

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Ok, still really not enough info. Are these RAW, JPG, TIF, how big? What kind of connection to the CF card reader? What speed CF card? Etc.

I suspect, that most of the delay is the USB connection

OP
L
Reaction score
Ok Mike, hope this helps, photos taken on canon slr 7d, image recording quality set to medium fine,CF card is Sandisk Extreme 60MB/s, UDMA 16 GB, photos shot in JPEG, then downloaded into photoshop elements 10 organizer via a card reader (this is no problem ) the problems start when they are in the organizer and I try to move them into folders, hope this helps, thanks again.
Jim

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.