No file permission with Admin - OSX Server

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac
I have been in the process of backing up my server onto my backup Windows server, and during the process, I have been getting file handling errors for certain files and folders, and i'm noticing it seems to happen if these files in question are named a certain way. So i'm going back to the files and changing them, but when i go to do so, it says I don't have the proper permission to do so, even with the Administrator account i'm using. I try to do it remotely with another computer that is logged into it with full control, and the same thing happens.

I did have this problem before, but it was fixed when I copied everything onto another drive, then pasted it back in. But as of now, all the files i transferred, even the ones that went over successfully, are giving this error, and I simply don't have the space to copy everything and do this. How can i fix this? Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.