IPhone question

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question
I have a game on one iPhone (Head Soccer) that I am very far into. I am getting a new iPhone soon and I do not want to start all over again on that iPhone. Is there any way i can transfer all my data onto another phone so I dont have to start all over again?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You should be able to backup your old iPhone and then restore your data, games, music, and whatever to the new one when you get it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
iTunes > Devices > iPhone > Backup Now
Be sure and check the Encrypt Backup check box if you need passwords backed up.

OP
J
Reaction score
Another iPhone Question

Hey guys.
On my last post, I said this:
"I have a game on one iPhone (Head Soccer) that I am very far into. I am getting a new iPhone soon and I do not want to start all over again on that iPhone. Is there any way i can transfer all my data onto another phone so I dont have to start all over again?"
I got some replies, but I forgot to add, i want this new phone to be synched with another computer. For example, the old phone was synched with computer 1, whereas I want the new phone to be synched with computer 2, without losing my game data from the old iPhone synched with computer 1. Confusing? Please help.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Threads merged, please all ongoing conversation about the same topic in the same thread.

Reaction score
Backup

1) Backup old phone to computer 1.
2) Connect new phone to computer 1.
3) Upload data from computer 1 to new phone as a new phone. (Rename new phone. IE iPhone 5)
4) Connect new phone to computer 2.
5) Backup data from new phone onto computer 2.
6) Now you can connect to either computer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Or backup/restore via iCloud

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.