Curser flying to corners.......

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, OSX 10.8.3
I have a macbook pro, running mac OSX 10.8.3, updated everything, and use my apple wired mouse, not pad. For the past couple of days, my curser just flies into one of the corners. Is there anyway I can stop this from happening? Thanks.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, OSX 10.8.3
I dont know if this is right, or has anything to do with it, but I just had to uninstall Flash on my mac, and then reinstall it, and it seems the problem has gone away.......

But if anybody has any other suggestions can you let me know, thanks.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, OSX 10.8.3
Well, I have to say it didnt stop it altogether, but its not as bad......so any help would be really appreciated. Thank you

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, OSX 10.8.3
Thank you I will look through that properly, I really appreciate the help......:)

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, OSX 10.8.3
Problem solved I think.....I have been trying for ages to stop this and was looking through some of my belongings to see if I could find something and came across an Apple Blue Tooth Magic Mouse......put some batteries in it, and as soon as i put it near the laptop it worked and no more curser flying to corners.....brilliant.......I completely forgot about this mouse.......

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.