Using AirPlay Mirroring.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
I am having an issue setting up an apple tv for airplay mirroring at my office. They want to use it for presentations with my uncles (CEO) MacBook Pro with Mountain Lion and Insurance Reps iPads. The issue I am having while setting it up is on my personal hotspot or home network the mirroring option works flawlessly. While on the Work network the Apple TV does not show up on the Macbook, any iPhones or iPads. I am assuming that it is a problem with the firewall. Is there anything to try other then disabling the firewall or adding an access point up just for presentations?
Sorry for the long message! :Blushing:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Time to talk to the network admins.

I suspect it's not being given a reachable IP on the same network as the other devices because it's not registered on the network. On most corporate networks you need to authenticate to access the network.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.