No Control without drivers VISTA in Macbook Pro

Reaction score
Ok so what I am trying to do, is replace my macbook pro (13 inch mid 2009 750gig on hard dirve and 8 gig ram) hard drive with a hard drive from my old pc. The hard drive is from a toshiba satelite and it has vista home premium on it. Eventually I wan't to partion my mac hard drive and run both systems out of there. Right now when I plug the vista hard drive into my mac and boot it up the OS loads fine but I have no control with keyboard, trackpad or usb mouse. I can't install the drivers on the vista hard drive because I have no control of it and the toshiba it came from is broken (motherboard dead not worth the money to fix) so I can't install the neccisary drivers from that computer. I have a usb to hard drive wire and access to a windows 7 laptop so I can write and read files on it but I can't(or don't know how) to install the drivers this way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Well what version operating system?

If Snow Leopard OS X.6 pop the DVD and format the drive. Then do a clean install and drivers will be installed during this. Then you can use BootCamp to re-install Vista.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.