1password

Reaction score
I bought it, but I can't seem to figure out how it works. Does anybody know of a web tutorial. The one from the company doesn't help

I bought it, but I am having trouble understanding how it works. Can anyone recommend a web tutorial. The tutorials from the company don't help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.8 GHz I7 4GB mem version 10.10 Yosemite // Ipad3 // iPhone 4S
I bought it, but I can't seem to figure out how it works. Does anybody know of a web tutorial. The one from the company doesn't help

You're not alone with not being able to figure it out. It is kind of confusing.

Thank you for that link cradom!

Reaction score
It's not that hard. Install it. Go to it's preferences and install the browser plug-in. Go to a site where you have to log in. It will ask you if you want to save the login. If yes, the next time you go to the site, just press command-\ and it logs you in automatically.

It also has a password generator, and can save notes like serial numbers for apps and bank card numbers securely. It's a fairly powerful application but can be really simple also. Just DON'T FORGET YOUR MASTER PASSWORD!!! Because if you forget, there's no "backdoor" to get it back and you start all over from scratch.

Read the docs, play with it, get used to it one step at a time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.