Podcast not updating

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04
So...I subscribe to a small handful (i.e. five or six) podcasts, and one of them hasn't updated in two months. I've been in touch with the guys who do the podcast, and they've tried tweaking their settings to no avail, and it's apparent that I'm the only iTunes user among their listeners that's having the problem.

I can download new episodes manually.

I get no error messages or icons or anything.

In the iTunes store, I can't toggle between "Subscribe" and "Unsubscribe" -- the button is not grayed out, but it stays at "Subscribe."

In my own iTunes directory, the button does toggle between "Subscribe" and "Unsubscribe," but unsubscribing and resubscribing doesn't help.

I tried the "rename-the-iTunes-library" trick, but even with a fresh library it wouldn't work.

I even tried a blank, never-been-touched hard drive. Nope, still can't get new episodes.

I deleted all previous podcast episodes and even the podcast's folder on the hard drive. Nope, didn't help.

Podcast settings in iTunes are the same as the podcasts that update properly.

And I can't get the "Column Browser" on my iPod Classic. (Yeah, I know, that's irrelevant, but I'm VERY cheesed that Apple disabled that for the Classic.)

FWIW, the podcast is based from Podbean, which as far as I know is pretty standard in regard to how it communicates with iTunes. No other podcast gives me this problem...FWIW, the URL is:

Things We Said Today

Thoughts???

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.