Transferring Voice Memos from iPhone to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Help! I'm trying to transfer voice memos from an iPhone 4s to PC. The voice memo icon is showing up in iTunes but no matter how many times I try to sync it, the memos never show up. Under the music section, the include voice memos box is checked.

Does anyone have any recommendations for possible solutions? I'm doing this for my grandmother and its extremely important to her that these are saved in more than one place as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help!

nmw

Reaction score
because this was not obvious to me when I first tried, I thought I would show you where I found them on my IMac from Iphone 4...
/Users/my_directory/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Voice Memos

OP
I
Reaction score
because this was not obvious to me when I first tried, I thought I would show you where I found them on my IMac from Iphone 4...
/Users/my_directory/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Voice Memos

I've looked there and its not showing up. I finally got it to show up in my itunes but it won't save. The memo files only exist if the phone is connected to the computer. I recorded a memo on my phone and hooked it up to my computer and was able to transfer with no problems. Im frustrated and not sure where to go from here. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.