getting pictures off facebook into iPhoto

Reaction score
I hope this can be done. When I select a photo to move from Facebook, it says something like "already tagged" and will not move to iPhoto.

thanks in advance

If it can be done, there are 600 or so in the folder in facebook and I would love to be able to bulk move rather than one by one

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M3 iMac, 24 GB RAM, 10 core GPU
Left click and hold on to the pic and drag it to the iPhoto dock icon. You probably already knew that, so I''m just throwing that out there in case you didn't.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Have a look at SocialFolders

It lets you copy down (and upload if you want) from several different Social Network sites including Facebook. I use it for Flickr now that you can store 1tb of images on there!

If you do like the look of it please consider using this link. Full disclosure - It's a referral link anyone using it can up the free limit of handling 2000 to 3000 and I get an extra 1000 added to mine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.