USB Presentation

Reaction score
I am in the process of trying to include some marketing materials on some usb flash drives. I have videos, in a few different menus. My boss would like me to create a menu so when they plug in the flash drive, and click on an icon, the menu will appear and they can make their choice as to what to view. The videos etc. would be linked to the menu items.

It's not quite auto play that I am after - but essentially we want it to mirror our marketing DVDs that we send out.

Is this at all possible??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
You could just create and image of the DVD in Disk Utility then restore it back to the USB drive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
This would be the perfect task for Keynote ~ US Mac App Store. Im sure your boss would fork out the $ for such a elegant App.

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.