reboot in full screen flash videos

Reaction score
Hello! Im new here and have a question so last week i picked up a early 2006 macbook core duo i installed a new hard drive and put snow leopard on it everything runs great expect one thing flash videos. When on youtube or any flash based video site about 20% of the time the second I enter full screen the laptop reboots as in power is cut off and boots to the apple logo and login screen. everything is up to date and i have not found a solution for this. im also running windows 7 (bootcamp) it does not have this problem when running 7 any help would be appreciated. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Can you install Google Chrome and try the same video(s) - does the same thing happen?

OP
A
Reaction score
Yes it does it in Google Chrome and Firefox and Safari.I did a reinstall of flash and noting same problem i reset the pram smc still no change :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.