DVD/CD Share

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBA 2020 Ventura 13.6 M1 chip 251GB; iPhone SE 3rd gen 128GB; iPad Air2, 64GB
Brand new Mac Air, trying to install software thru DVD/CD share. iWork installed perfectly, but - I'm trying to install RM Easiteach, which is educational software. Everything seems to install, but I can't open the program. It shows up in LaunchPad, but not in Applications, and it won't move to the dock either. When I double click the program icon, it flashes and disappears. I have the exact same software installed on the same OS on my iMac, so I know that's not the issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times, and restarted both computers to no avail. I even put the entire program on a flashdrive, and tried to install it that way - same problem. RM Easiteach no longer supports this version, so I can't ask them for support. Anyone have an idea how to fix this please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
That last sentence may be the pointing to the issue. Does that version work under Mountain Lion? (I'm assuming you're running mountain lion with it being a brand new Mac)

From what I can find only version 1.2 and above supports Mountain Lion

OP
rainbowcat
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBA 2020 Ventura 13.6 M1 chip 251GB; iPhone SE 3rd gen 128GB; iPad Air2, 64GB
That last sentence may be the pointing to the issue. Does that version work under Mountain Lion? (I'm assuming you're running mountain lion with it being a brand new Mac)

From what I can find only version 1.2 and above supports Mountain Lion

I've got the same version of RM Easiteach on my iMac, which is running the same version of Mountain Lion 10.8.3 as my Air. Weird, isn't it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.