Switching Internal HDs

Reaction score
Hi Group,

I have a Mac Pro with 2x3 GHz Quad Core Intel Xeon processors and 16 GB of memory running 10.7.5. I have 4 1 TB internal HDs. I am a photographer and I am not able to download my Session Folders from my shoots because the computer says that there isn't room left on my HD. All of my Session Folders from my various shoots go into Pictures.

The first HD (Macintosh HD) is the main HD with all of my applications, I assume, since it says Apple-Boot in its description under Recovery HD in the System Report. It says that it has 8.46 GB available. Are

The second HD is empty and is used as a scratch drive which is used to support the quicker processing of files in Photoshop.

The third HD is empty.

The fourth HD is used as storage of folders.

How can I make the third HD a continuation of Pictures so that I can continue working within Pictures with new Session Folders from my shoots?

Thanks for your time and patience.

Brian

OP
B
Reaction score
Hi gsahli, Thanks for your prompt response I'll check out the link that you had posted. Take care. bs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.