getting problem while installing snow leopard on PowerBook G4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have some problem as earlier i installed Yellow Dog on My PowerBook G4 but my cousin forget the credentials and not able to access so he want to completely remove his yellow dog linus os and want to install snow leopard.
He purchased snow leopard as a dmg file and loaded it into 8 gb pendrive which is bootable as i done it from TransMac utility.

My problem is how i can change the boot option in Mac book so that i can install os from pendrive as i am only see one black screen in which only two option is there as press "I" for boot linux yellow dog or press "c" for boot from cd rom.

Please suggest what to do, if get the screen shots or link of vedio then that is very helpfull.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Snow Leopard is not available anywhere as a download or a dmg file, so wherever it came from it was a pirated or illegal copy. Also, you can not install Snow Leopard on a G4 as Snow Leopard is Intel only. You also say you have a MacBook which would be an Intel machine. However, since it's an illegal copy, we aren't going to provide you with any help and this thread will be closed. Please read our forum guidelines with regard to respecting copyright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.