Urgent, need help please!!

Reaction score
Hi guys, made a mac forums account purely for this. Not long ago I was doing stuff online and decided to stop, and started doing something else. About 20 minutes later, I went onto youtube and then it was all static then looked like por* was on the screen, and since then, changed to the skype call I had earlier with my friend and I can't see anything else on the screen but that. I really need to fix this, please reply as soon as possible as to what it is and how to fix it.

Note: I have a virus scanner (clamxav, from app store) currently running and its picked up two things both with the infection name of 'win-trojan.ramnit-690'

Edit: Just checked chrome and firefox, I don't seem to be having any problems with those two browsers, only safari. I don't know if it's only youtube though.

waksom.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Its not a virus, and that trojan you mentioned is a windows bit of malware

I know this is from page 1 of the IT manual, but have you tried restarting?

Reaction score
As louishen stated, it is not virus.

Any of the followings may be the cause;
System Congestion, drivers may need update, flash and browsers may need update, it could be RAM and Graphic Card issue as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.