External Lightscribe CD/DVD burner for Macs

Reaction score
:) Hi Everyone. I'm new to the forums, so please excuse me if I am posting in the wrong place. With that being said, I'm hoping that I can find some help in finding an external cd/dvd burner that does the lightscribe burning also. I want to be able to use it with my MacBook Pro, and I've been looking around online and I'm just confused when it comes to finding something.

I'd appreciate any help or input anyone is willing to give. I have a LS drive on my HP laptop, but it is very old & my monitor burnt out, plus, I use my MacBook Pro mainly now. I do know how the LS works & all the cons about it, i.e. how it comes out light, etc etc, so the unnecessary comments like: "they s*c*, don't work, aren't dark enough, etc." don't have to be made, unless you feel the urge to, lol. I may learn something I don't already know! And any positive comments or helpful info is great! I'm pretty open & easy to get along with, so as long as someone isn't unnecessarily rude, I'm up for it! :D

Thanks so much!

OP
D
Reaction score
Hi Harry. Thanks for the info, I will try that and see what I come up with.

And you're right, I don't know that any folks on here would be rude or crude. My apologies. I tried to add some humor into it to lighten it up though.

Thanks again, I'm heading to check out your suggestion now. Have a great day!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.