Iphone rejailbreaking help?

Reaction score
Ok so I don't want to restore my phone since there's no jailbreak out for the newest firmware.

I'm at 6.1.1 Jailbroken atm and want to restore it and become a jailbroken 6.1.1 again. For some reason my phones deleting some of my notes and I don't know how this happens. My phone has just been pretty buggy lately and want to see if I can re jailbreak it. I know that there is no 6.1.3 jailbreak out at the moment except a tethered jailbreak..

Can anybody help?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
If your phone is buggy and doing things it shouldn't be doing, why do you want to jailbreak it again? Perhaps you want to return to straight 6.1.1 or 6.1.3 and see if the phone is OK..

Is there something in particular you need the jailbreak for?

OP
B
Reaction score
Well mostly for disabling spotlight (search tool for iphone, not sure of the name), SB settings, and disabling the emergency button for the lock screen (very important since people can access your phone while locked and I find this feature annoying)

Well the only thing buggy is the battery and the notes app. I have no idea how one of my notes got deleted, and for the battery, it drains pretty quick once it's at 10% and under. Sometimes it even goes to 1% before dying, sometimes it's 5% and then completely dies. Those are the main buggy issues

C

chas_m

I don't know if the jailbreaking is causing the notes issue, but I would bet my bottom dollar your bad battery life is directly caused by that jailbreaking.

The emergency call vulnerability got fixed a while ago.

Reaction score
Cydia say that if you Unjailbreak your phone IOS will load the latest version and that would be 6.1.3 and then you wouldn't be able to Jailbreak again.
Can you reload your Jailbreak?????

Jailbroken and don't have a battery problem but I never let my phone run down to below 10%. Maybe I should try it but **** I am not looking for problems that don't exist.

Good luck.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
The ability to jailbreak is more related to the version that is currently supported..in most cases they run a point release or two behind..so if 6.1.3 is the newest version, the latest jailbreak might for 6.1.1 or 6.1.2 until some time passes and they support the newest release..

C

chas_m

Cydia say that if you Unjailbreak your phone IOS will load the latest version and that would be 6.1.3 and then you wouldn't be able to Jailbreak again

Cydia says wrong. Any update to your current OS version requires you to tap or click a button to agree to it.

Perhaps you are confusing their warnings about firmware upgrades, but again I don't think it does that without your permission.

Reaction score
Australia. Just kidding. Somewhere in florida.
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air running the epic Mountain Lion
If you just backup restore thru itune you stay on 6.1.1 and you are un jailbroken

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.