Bad keyboard connection

Reaction score
Recently bought an Azio blutooth keyboard, it loses its connection frequently, would it be advisable to get an Apple keyboard, or is it common for these blutooth keyboard to lose thier connectins?
Thanks ,
JIm

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
I have the wireless keyboard, magic mouse and magic trackpad and connection loses are very infrequent. The keyboard never loses connection unless the battery dies and that's very infrequent since the keyboard uses the battery so efficiently I can go almost a whole year on a set of double A's..

No idea on how good or bad the Azio keyboard is..what Mac do you have?

OP
D
Reaction score
Keyboard

I have a Mac Mini 2012, thanks for the reply, I also have the Magic Mouse, it also loses connectivity, but not as frequent as the keyboard. The Azio had good costumer replies on Amazon, one of the reasons I bought it.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
There are many Amazon reviews about it losing connection and other issues..you're much better of with the Apple keyboard since it's the same size anyway..just my $0.02..

C

chas_m

There could be something interfering with its connection. Bluetooth uses the same 2.4GHz bandwidth that many other devices use. Friend of mine loses wi-fi every time his kids use the microwave. :)

Try changing the channel of your Wi-Fi network to something else (or the Azio if you can). Any cordless phones using the 2.4GHz bandwidth? Replace em. Microwave nearby? Lots of neighbours on Wi-Fi?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.