Password problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, 21.5",OSX, Mojave Late 2012. Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5. Memory now has 16GB. + macbook
Hello all. I'm back for more help. In iPhoto, I tried to send a picture to a mate, but every time I tried to send it, I got the message below. I'm logged in to my email, I checked to make sure. I've also sent photos before and had no trouble, does anyone have a clue what's gone wrong and/or how I can get round it ? Any help welcome.

iPhoto.jpg

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, 21.5",OSX, Mojave Late 2012. Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5. Memory now has 16GB. + macbook
Hi Alice. Thanks for the reply. I went to my email and iPhoto accounts but couldn't find MobileMe.

C

chas_m

what about iCloud? Do you use that as your primary email account? iPhoto is apparently trying to use a disused/outdated email account. You can find what accounts its trying to use in iPhoto's preferences.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hi Chas. I've been using bigpond for email. When I went to preferences in iPhoto, I found it was using iPhoto. I changed it to mail and it went through "mail'/ bigpond. I thought it was something to do with PSE Elements 11 which I've recently installed and now have problems with regarding the "organiser". But that's another story.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated and problem fixed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.