safari all my email accounts

Reaction score
I want all my email coming in through Safari. I've tried it on Google, but it is forever bumping me off when signed into multiple accounts. Can someone help me with set up so that I can get all my email comes through safari? I am on a MacBook Pro and using OS X 10.8.3. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Sorry can you explain a little more..... "bumping me off"?

C

chas_m

If you have multiple email accounts, using a web browser to manage them is, to put it mildly, inefficient and prone to problems.

I'd suggest you reconsider your workflow and in particular adopt a genuine email client.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I have three web-based e-mail accounts and use Safari for all of them. Never had a problem with that. And yes, I regularly sign it to two at the same time.

C

chas_m

You appear to be having a problem with this approach. The normal solution to such a problem is to try a different approach and see if that solves the issue, which may shed some light on what the original problem was.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.