need help NOW

Reaction score
I have a huge essay due tommaro and my iBook G4 just died. does anyone know what i can do. the power ran out and theres just a blue screen. its hooked up to power. i dont know what to do. plezzz helpp!!

C

chrisb2999

alee623 said:
I have a huge essay due tommaro and my iBook G4 just died. does anyone know what i can do. the power ran out and theres just a blue screen. its hooked up to power. i dont know what to do. plezzz helpp!!

If your using a mac right now, and you just need to get ur paper on the ibook off, find a firewire cable and hook one end into ur g4 and ur other mac, then hold "T" on the ibook when you boot it up. As long is the hard drive and firewire port are functional, it should let you access it from the other computer, and it will show up as another disc on the desktop. That is if your using another mac to write this, and you have a firewire cable...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.