screen size on imac

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to Mac, i have a 20 inch imac, which i have panther installed, i have to setting for the screen one is 800x600, the other is 1600x1400 i think, in the system i have two display setting one for each above, is there away of deleting the smalller one so i can have full screen. If any one can help i would appricate it, if you need moree information please let me know also.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
There's no need to delete anything, just select the one you want to use.

If you can't do that for some reason please post back with exactly which Mac you have (see link below) and a full description of the issue and any errors/behaviour you're seeing.

ID Your Mac - iFixit

C

chas_m

What I think he is asking is the he'd like to turn his two screens into one "long" screen if you will -- ie, not a mirrored desktop but an extended one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I see that now.

Note to self, no posting til after second coffee of the day :)

Papa1946:
Can you please post which Mac you have and which make and model of screen you're using for your second display

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.