Mac to Pocket Pc problem

Reaction score
Greetings. I have a new Mac Mini, Intel processor 2.5 ghz, running OS 10.7.5. I just recently purchased a used Dell pocket PC, the X51v running Windows 5. Therein lies the problem. I have to load a program onto the Dell, and I apparently can't transfer the file from the Mac with Bluetooth. How do I get the program onto the Dell without shelling out cash for the Mac version of Windows just to open the program? Will one of the sync programs like SyncMate or PocketMac allow me to load programs onto the Dell? What is the least tech-intensive way to go about doing this? Thanks in advance for your help...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
On my even old Toshiba PDA running Windows mobile you could just copy applications onto an SD card then drop that into the PDA. You could then run the app or installer from Explorer

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.