i dont know wich macbook to get

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I finally want to buy a MacBook but i have a big problem because i dont know which version to get. I can only afford one of those 3

First would be a
11 2gb Ram 64gb SSD from 2011

11 4gb 128gb SSD Late 2010

or a 13 2gb 128 SSD from Late 2010

Now the Problem is i love the 13.3" screen its perfect for me and im not sure if 11 would be enough. But on the other hand i dont know if 2gb Ram would be enough. I want to watch Videos and do some surfing and maybe use Word and all that good stuff.

But im not really sure which to get all 3 have their benefits but i love the bigger screen.
I cant afford another one those are my limit. I hope you guys can help me. Oh and by the way i would like to use the Macbook for around 3 to 4 years because i have to go study abroad.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Hello guys,
I finally want to buy a MacBook but i have a big problem because i dont know which version to get. I can only afford one of those 3

First would be a
11 2gb Ram 64gb SSD from 2011

11 4gb 128gb SSD Late 2010

or a 13 2gb 128 SSD from Late 2010

Hi Gato... - tough choice and not sure our opinions can really help you to make a solid pick - basically, you would want the most RAM, the biggest SSD, and from your description the larger screen - the choices just don't fit all of these options well - my first response would be the 4 GB of RAM & the 128 GB SSD, but the 11" screen is small for your apparent desires - good luck in your decision - :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.