ipad mini or ipod touch?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
What is your budget? Size wise the iPad mini is larger and you can do a little more with it, but the iPod touch is more compact and better suited for other things. What would you use either of these for? Games? Reading? Music? The iPad Mini will have a battery life than the iPod Touch..

OP
R
Reaction score
What is your budget? Size wise the iPad mini is larger and you can do a little more with it, but the iPod touch is more compact and better suited for other things. What would you use either of these for? Games? Reading? Music? The iPad Mini will have a battery life than the iPod Touch..

I've got a smartphone so I don't really need portability. My budget is about £500 (half my own money half birthday/Christmas money). I'd use it for homework docs, internet etc.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I'd use it for homework docs
This right here makes the iPod Touch utterly useless. I have a 7" tablet and an iPod Touch and I can safely say that the Touch would never get used for homework over the Nexus 7.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.