Internet Maping? Mountain Lion System Issues

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone here who know how i can fix my operating system to show correct google and other pages results?
i belive im not getting the correct pages and results up when i go on pages like tmz.com and also google search results

on pages like example tmz.com , im not getting any results that makes any sense at all, so im wondering, is there a way to edit web pages so they show up diffrently than it does on another system install?

nice if someone could post up screenshots of their results on tmz.com and google search, so i can see what im missing

is there at all any application that can edit this? can i find the application in my system?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
How about you first show us a screenshot of what you are searching for and how the results are showing up? What version of OS X do you have? What browser are you using?

You can't really do anything to alter the way things show up from a Google search or the content itself, so let's first figure out what you think is wrong and then go from there..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.