Tom Tom maps how to turn off?

Reaction score
Tom Tom maps how to turn off?
tI can not find the off button for tom tom navagtion .. thanks

I Mac 24" 2.93

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
care to elaborate a little more Is this on your iPhone, Mac, iPad? Is this a standalone maps product or their GPS navigation app?

OP
E
Reaction score
Iphone 5
when i turn it on it seems to stay on and send the battery flat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
OK. There is an option within TomTom Navigation to stop is these no route active and the app is sent to the background but you can manually kill the app by clicking the home button to come out of the app then double click the Home button to show the multi tasking bar. Touch and hold the TomTom icon, it will wobble and a cross will appear. Touch the cross to completely close the app.

OP
E
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. i will shut it down like you say, would be nice if it had a close button to do it thanks again eddie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That is the close button.

GPS apps are designed that way so that you can jump to other apps and functions without stopping navigation prompts etc

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.