iCal Acting Strange

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OS X Mountain Lion 10.9
Hello,

I've had my MAC OSX for sometime but I recently began using iCal and it's acting very strange. As an example: I will open iCal and add a new appointment, let's say "Doctor's Appointment, 11:00 a.m." However, when I print out the Calendar it reads: "6:00 p.m. Doctor's Appointment, 11:00 a.m."??? Why is it putting "6:00 p.m." before the actual time of the appointment? It does this with every single appointment I add. Sometimes it will give me a different time such as "12:00 a.m." This is very weird and I do not know how to correct it or what I'm doing wrong. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Gwaredd :Confused:

M

MacInWin

Check your time zone settings. System Preferences, data and time, pick your timezone. Then open Calendar and check that it is using time zone support. You may need to then adjust all your appointments that were acting that way to fix them to the proper time.

OP
Gwaredd
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OS X Mountain Lion 10.9
Thank You!

As I stated I just started using iCal and wasn't very familiar with exactly how it worked. Your instructions were to the letter. Everything works great!

Thanks again,

Gwaredd :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.