pop-ups

Reaction score
Hi.. yesterday I was working in PoserPro2012 with no problems .. and then today when I opened it I got " Blocked pop-up".. which happens to be the library...( I have written to them but no answer yet)... and I now have found that it's working in Safari also. I have made sure that my firewall is unchecked and have tried to look everywhere else.. but I'm not competendent in looking into the background of the computer so was wondering if someone here could help me with this problem. I'm up to date with my uploads and was wondering if it may have something to do with Intego anti-virus program although I can't seem to find anything there.

thank you

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Glad things are back to normal. What was the fix? Just in case someone else has the same problem.

OP
D
Reaction score
O.K... it was just that 'Flash Player' needed up dating. I knew it would be something simple. LOL

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.