streaming to Apple tv3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5K Retina 27" 2017, macOS 11.3.1 Big Sur, iPhone 7Plus, iPad Pro, Apple tv4, iPodT6
Have just got my Apple tv3 here in the UK - all set up and working with no issues.
Have a general question though - Is it possible via the iOS app "Demand 5" to stream the latest episode of "Sons of Anarchy" as this uses flashplayer and flash is not supported by iOS?

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Have just got my Apple tv3 here in the UK - all set up and working with no issues.
Have a general question though - Is it possible via the iOS app "Demand 5" to stream the latest episode of "Sons of Anarchy" as this uses flashplayer and

Demand 5 couldn't be using Flash Player on iOS. There is no iOS support for Flash, although some apps are compiled with cross-platform tools like Flash. Still, they act as if native. However, I digress...

You should be able to use the AirPlay feature of iOS to mirror your app's output to your ATV. The link below demonstrates it with Demand 5 in particular.
Streaming TV apps with the Apple TV and Airplay Mirroring | The Digital Lifestyle.comThe Digital Lifestyle.com

OP
MacGandalf
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5K Retina 27" 2017, macOS 11.3.1 Big Sur, iPhone 7Plus, iPad Pro, Apple tv4, iPodT6
Thanks for that but it turns out that "Sons of Anarchy" is not available on Demand 5 anyway so forget my question.
I found the episode I wanted in the iTunes store and got it from there. :Cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.