Right click share option

Reaction score
I just got a new Macbook Pro and I noticed when you right click on the mouse there is a "share" option. Its very similar to the PC's "send to" option. The question I have is can you add places to the "share" option? I have a Skydrive I use for school and would like to use this as a option in the share menu. On my old PC you can add things to the send to folder, can you do this on Mac too?? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thank You

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
SkyDrive would need to offer a Services plug-in to to that.

Also, because SkyDrive is based on shared folders you can't just send something to SkyDrive from anywhere. It has to be moved of copied to SkyDrive monitored folders or you'd need to supply an online destination for the file i.e. one of your online only folders.

You could write an Applescript or Automator function to copy or move a select file(s) to a nominated SkyDrive monitored folder and attached a hotkey to that. That's possible and would acheive a similar result

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.