• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple's 'spaceship' campus budget balloons from $3 billion to $5 billion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
This is their chance to create a monumental image of themselves and what they stand for. Don't spare a dime!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Meanwhile, at my company, we are doing away with printing in color to save money and give both shareholders and employees raises. Ah well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
WOW ^^^^ Banned after one comment

First and foremost i have nothing against the Government :p
Nah seriously, i can't see any of the investors complaining about the cost of this building, or the drop in share price atm, considering most of them probably bought the shares when they were at the premium cheap price. There still 4-500% in front (not from fact).
I think they will start to drop a lot more of the Fixtures that they or more so Steve wanted in the building to cut more cost's. Now come-on, polished concrete ceilings?? Why ?? I can see it cutting back now Steve isn't around, and making it more user friendly than a for looks, inside especially.
And to keep 1 Infinite Loop is brilliance. Apple will be always know as 1 Infinite Loop and its probably the most prestiges Address in the World as Fortune 500 Companies go. To rid of that, would be like killing the soul of Apple. They need to keep that Address and i think pits a great idea in retaining it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
I am sure they can weather the overspend

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.