iPhoto facebook loader

Reaction score
Hi has anybody had a problem with iPhoto not uploading all photos, for instance today i tried to upload 151 photos and only 106 were uploaded. In the past i have got around the problem by sharing the album again and it would just upload the missing photos. However that trick is not working today.
This is on a 2012 MacBook pro.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina 15" 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 with 16 GB DDR3 Ram running OS X 10.8.4 Mountain Lion
I can't say I've had this problem, but then again I don't really trust iPhoto with facebook anymore after it changed the privacy settings on one of my albums.

It's possible the problem might be with facebook. They have changed some things recently which might cause a problem with how iPhoto interacts with it. Which could explain why your trick stopped working.

OP
D
Reaction score
WHat would you suggest then as I like to just give my photos a quick run through using aperture to crop straighten etc before i publish them to FB. Can i export them somewhere temporary with the adjustments and then just upload them normally?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I would suggest not uploading so many at once. All it will take is a little network interruption and you could have problems.
Try doing them in sets of say 50 images going to the same Album, but if it continues i would look to see if its the same images or not . . . . . I had problems with a network interruption so this is why i suggest doing them in lots.
And does FB have a image size Maximum ?? Maybe those images are over size ??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.