uninstalling programs on mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
powermacG5 2.3ghz 2gig ram running logicpro7
first id like to say hello to u all :headphone

am new to mac's and there osx been on windows for years but have moved as i have started to produce music (well trying to!)

i have also got logic pro 7 :)

first thing id like to ask is how do i uninstall programs that i have installed on my mac.

any other tips u guys have for me id love to know as am finding using the mac very hard :(

cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
If the app comes with an uninstaller then use that, but if it doesn't you just drag the program to the trash bin. What are you else are you having trouble with on the Mac?

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
powermacG5 2.3ghz 2gig ram running logicpro7
Benjamindaines said:
If the app comes with an uninstaller then use that, but if it doesn't you just drag the program to the trash bin. What are you else are you having trouble with on the Mac?

er i cant find things i have done a search for a file and it says its in a folder yet i cant find "folder" on my mac at all.

thanks for the reply

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
What folder is it?

When you are using SpotLight open the file/folder and if you want to get to the containing folder right click the top metal part of the Finder window, select Customize Tool Bar, drag Path up. Then you will be able to click that and open the containing folder.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.