Windows mail contacts to iPad?

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
When I first set up my iPad, all the contacts on my windows laptop, (Vista), just synced across to my iPad

A friend of mine just got a new iPad but the windows mail contacts will not sync across to the iPad?

Any suggestions?
Regards,
Gary

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Really depends on who the email account is with, which options are set in iTunes and the version of Windows your friend has.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
If he has an account that is like Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail then he can sign into the accounts on his iPad and sync them with the server.
It depends on what versions of iTunes and Windows that he is trying to set the iPad up with.

OP
GLXMAN
Reaction score
Thanks guys,

The OS is Vista and ISP is adam internet
Regards,
Gary

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
It's Very possible. Hook your iPad up to your computer and open iTunes. Select the device and open the 'info' tab. You may need to scroll down but you'll see a check box to sync contacts with outlook. Click it and sync and your contacts should be on your iPad.

OP
GLXMAN
Reaction score
It's Very possible. Hook your iPad up to your computer and open iTunes. Select the device and open the 'info' tab. You may need to scroll down but you'll see a check box to sync contacts with outlook. Click it and sync and your contacts should be on your iPad.
Thank you,
I will have a look,
Unable to get there for a few days but will try it out,
She has been accessing her mail somehow through firefox but I notice the contacts are still sitting in windows mail
Regards,
Gary

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.