Time Format

Reaction score
Being new to the Excel software in MAC format, I do have extensive experience with Excel in Windows: I was looking for the MAC equivalent to "options" and the particular option I was looking for was to change the time format to the 24 hour clock format. Where can I find this to change it in the MAC system?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Open System Preferences. (Rotating Gear Icon on your Dock menu.) Click on "Date & Time". Click on "Clock". Put a check in the box that says: "Use a 24 hour clock". I'm using Mountain Lion but earlier versions of OS X should be similar.

OP
A
Reaction score
Re Time Format

Thank you for your response, but I had already set the computer to the 24 hours time format, but it didn't carry over into Excel, I also belong to an Excel forum they might have the answer there also. Anyway many thanks again for your prompt response.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.