XCode 4.6.1 crashes on start (OS X 10.8.3)

Reaction score
I want to work in OS X development a bit. I have just updated from OSX 10.6.8 auf 10.8.3 and additionally have installed Xcode 4.6.1. When I started the program, however, and die license agreement has been displayed, the computer has crashed right in the moment when I have clicked on the "agree" button. No idea what happened! A google search after "xcode" + "crash + ("agree" or "agreement") didn't bring any results. I tried it gain: This time the procedure starts with a prompt to install an additional component:
"System component Installation
The following components will be updated
Device Support
Provides device connectivity for development

I click on install, the input window to enter th root-password appears, I enter it, I click on "ok" and … crash! This time with the following messages in the log file:
30.03.13 21:18:31,464 coreservicesd[60]: Application App:"Xcode" [ 0x0/0x41041] @ 0x0x7fb58340eb60 tried to be brought forward, but isn't in fPermittedFrontASNs ( ( ASN:0x0-0x43043:) ), so denying.

30.03.13 21:18:31,464 WindowServer[92]: [cps/setfront] Failed setting the front application to Xcode, psn 0x0-0x41041, securitySessionID=0x186a4, err=-1306
(for the complete log-file from the moment of the crash see the attachment)

Installation of an older Xcode Version is not possible at the moment, since I don't have a broadband access at the moment.

I hope anyone can help me!!

View attachment xcode-crash.log.zip

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.