iPhone5 default wallpapers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5K Retina 27" 2017, macOS 11.3.1 Big Sur, iPhone 7Plus, iPad Pro, Apple tv4, iPodT6
Not sure if I should have posted this here or in the iPhone forum. If wrong will a mod please move.

Was having a look at the default iPhone 5 wallpapers available in the phone for the lock screen and home screen. There is not a great deal of choice. Without going the jailbreak route is it possible to download or manually install any others?

Cheers

MacG. :Cool:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
My understanding is that the iPhone 5 wall papers at this site are downloadable without jailbreaking. Give it a try and let us know. LINK

OP
MacGandalf
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5K Retina 27" 2017, macOS 11.3.1 Big Sur, iPhone 7Plus, iPad Pro, Apple tv4, iPodT6
My understanding is that the iPhone 5 wall papers at this site are downloadable without jailbreaking. Give it a try and let us know. LINK

Yes. That is what I am talking about chscag. What's the procedure to download them and then get them in the right place on the phone?

N.B. Found a link/explanation how to do it via Google search.

Have downloaded a couple and yes they do install OK. Many thanks my friend.

cheers
MacG. :Cool:

C

chas_m

Same procedure. Also, every photo on your mobile device can be used for wallpaper. Open the picture in Photos and choose your sharing options.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.