where can i find my KeyChain ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
SOLVED :) :- where can i find my KeyChain ?

Hi All, it is probably staring me in the face, but, i have been trying to find my "keychain" IF it IS at all possible, i would like to EDIT out some incorrect passwords that it has in association with some of the forums i visit.

Can someone give me a few clues please. it isnt exactly the end of the world if i dont find out or i find i cannot edit it, as i mainly use RoboForm to store my usernames and passwords, but it would be handy if i can find out how to get access to this obviously well hidden file !, thanks if you can help.

tim

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Just open up Keychain Access and edit them in there. Select passwords in the left hand pane, find the websites and edit them from there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I think you find that in Applications / Utilities, but I'm not at my Mac.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
found it, thanks for that chaps, i didnt realise it was as easy as that. it is a bit annoying though, that i have to type in my master password for every entry i need to look at the password. o well i suppose it shouldnt be TOO easy.

Thanks again chaps, very helpful :)

Tim

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.