Is there any apps / way to put a custom text message on menu bar?

Reaction score
Hi All,

What I wanna do is very simple. I just wanna put a custom text message on the menu bar, like "Cheer Up!" something like that. Thanks All!

Kion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
There's NotesTab and Evernote that have similar features regarding having access to notes from the menubar.

To add text to the actual Menubar, I don't know of anything....

Have you considered using the stickies.app for notes to yourself?

There's also GeekTool which you could setup to have your text displayed on the desktop back ground.

PS.. Cheer up!!! Be happy!!! Attitude is everything, and perspective is an amazing thing :) :D

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Butler should do the job for you. It let's you add a whole collection of things to your menubar including simple comments.

OP
K
Reaction score
There's NotesTab and Evernote that have similar features regarding having access to notes from the menubar.

To add text to the actual Menubar, I don't know of anything....

Have you considered using the stickies.app for notes to yourself?

There's also GeekTool which you could setup to have your text displayed on the desktop back ground.

PS.. Cheer up!!! Be happy!!! Attitude is everything, and perspective is an amazing thing :) :D
Thanks RiDE! I found similar solutions, but I would like to put the text on actual Menubar instead :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.