• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Miami heat!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
I had to post a BIG Grats to my Team the Miami Heat for pulling off 23 Wins in a row... no matter what team you go for you have to admit thats pretty impressive... especially with how hard even the wprst teams play them....
(Celtics fans feel free to HATE on this thread I LOVE it!!!)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Kind if funny how there are Heat fans everywhere all the sudden.
No body said a word before, and now all you hear are Heat fans praising their wins.
Just saying.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Yeah, I don't get the big deal about the Miami heat. It's hot in lots of places.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
San_Antonio_Spurs.svg

That is quite a run.
Have to give 'em that.

Reaction score
ahhh team its a sports thing

must be rugby, as this is a mans thread and real men only play rugby :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 imac, 2011 13" mbp, Ipad mini, Ipad air
I'll stick with the Magic since we train most of the big names before passing them on

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
What an amazingly intense game tonight between the Heat and Bulls! My favorite so far for the season.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.