Photo Stream won't share all photos

Reaction score
I have Photo Steam enabled on my Macbook Pro and my wife's Macbook Air. She has successfully shared several Photo Stream albums with me. I have shared a few smaller albums with her without any hiccups.

However, I have one album with 137 photos that will not share more than 26 photos with her. I have tried to unshare the album and re-share it with her...still only 26. I have checked the limits imposed by Photo Share and we do not come near that. I have not exceed my data provider's plan.

I even unshared another album and re-shared it with her. That uploaded within a minute. However, this larger album was left overnight to share with my wife and it has not budged from the 26 photos. All pictures were taken with my iPhone5 so they should not be too large.

Any ideas?

I know that speed of transfers has been mentioned elsewhere, however there appears to be a speed of 0 here.

Edit:
One more thing...I just tried to add a few new photos to my larger shared album and they share instantly with with other computer. I then re-added a photo that is already in the album but has not shared...this photo shared instantly also. It appears as if there are about 120-130 photos that are jamming the pipe.

OP
T
Reaction score
Well, I just deleted the photo stream album and made a new album to share. This one worked. I guess there was a glitch somewhere.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.