• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What is your Twitter handle ??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
The long of the short of it, im using Twitter quite a lot now, following alot of the Tech sites, and such, using it to mainly get a hold of the best of the interesting Articles and then Read Them Later function from TweetBot to Pocket so i can read them at a later date or when im not around WiFi or saving my Hotspot Data from my iPhone.

I follow quite a few but have few followers apart from close friends to me at home. So i was just wondering, if you are up for it, to have me as a follower to let your Twitter Handle out into the rest of the world or more so Mac-Forums.

A lot of people did this when Google + first came out, but it just hasnt hit a spot for me. I check back there every now and again.
So yea im looking for more to follow and more followers so if your game this thread is to let the rest of us know your Twitter Handle if you so want.............

Ill start off . . . . . Mine is @MacTattooed

Hope to see you in the Twittersphere :)

Oh and just to add @MacForums hasnt Tweeted in quite a while. . . . . . Whats the hold up there ??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13"/2.5GHz/8Gb/1Tb - iMac 21.5"/2.7GHz/8Gb/1Tb
I follow many F1-related tweeters. Mainly Mark Webber, Jenson Button and Sauber.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I'll be honest and say I can't see the allure of Twitter. I have the account, I have tried following people, but I can't stand the incoherency of the content posted. I hear enough random snippets of conversation sitting in a sea of cubicles at the office, I'd rather not have to sift through it if I don't have to. Then there's the constant influx of spammers who either want to follow me, or want me to follow them. No thanks.

That said, a lot of people seem to enjoy it, so who am I to put it down?

iWhat handles our Twitter account, and he really hasn't been around a lot recently. I know his studies have kept him busy, so that's probably part of it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.