excel spreadsheets

Reaction score
Hi! I have two separate spreadsheets that I need printed on the same page. The new printer I have does not let me put a page through twice (just jams) and I am printing over 1500 copies of this so putting it through the printer twice is not reasonable. So I now need to find a way to get these two different spreadsheets onto one so I can print. I have tried saving as PDF and importing into Photoshop and that didn't work, also tried importing the spreadsheets as pictures into a WORD document and that didn't work for me either (can't figure out how to move them around) If any one knows of a way to get them both onto one Spreadsheet and not change the column or row widths that would be great!
Thanks!

C

chas_m

At 1500 copies, I would send the file to your local quick-print shop and let them do it. At that quantity, the price would be far lower than the cost of the ink cartridges you're going to need to pull that off. Also, far less hassle.

OP
K
Reaction score
thanks for the thought! I AM the local printer, just need an idea on how to get two spreadsheets onto one!

OP
K
Reaction score
my copier has given up and i had to change to a new laser printer instead and now the formats that i used for my copier do not work with the printer, hence why I am having to redo the spreadsheets. It is a hassle but I make decent money doing this for other companies.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I suppose the formatting for the two spreadsheets is not the same. (?)

If your column widths are the same, or at least all the data from file B will fit in the cells on file A, then just copy and paste one onto the other, print it but don't save it. That will preserve the two files on the computer as distinct from each other but give you the output you want.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
Importing them into Word or pages springs to mind. Readily resized and positioned just where you want them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.