Creative Zen Touch on a Mac? Help!!

S

spenceness

First, sorry, I do realize that this is an iPod oriented forum, but I didn't really know where else to put this thread.

But anyways, I need some assistance.

I recently bought a new Powerbook for school. I have all my music files stored on my Zen Touch MP3 player. I'd like to transfer all my files to the Powerbook but I recently found out that there are not any drivers available that support the player on macs. Is there anything I can do or any program I can download that will aid me in my problem?

Any help is appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
What happens when you plug the Zen into your Mac?

OP
S

spenceness

baggss said:
What happens when you plug the Zen into your Mac?

Absolutely nothing. It doesn't recognize it.

And Effusion, I tried that program last night and nothing happened. Perhaps I was doing something wrong. Could you explain how you get the program to work properly?

OP
E

Effusion

spenceness said:
Absolutely nothing. It doesn't recognize it.

And Effusion, I tried that program last night and nothing happened. Perhaps I was doing something wrong. Could you explain how you get the program to work properly?

You might have to try an earlier version, go here http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~ral46/xnjb/ and try ver. 0.34 (xnjb-0.34.dmg.gz)

trh

Reaction score
Hi BEEEsH,

I know that it's been years. But do you happen to have a copy of this plug-in?

Zen Plug-In for Macintosh iTunes 1.1

Thanks, trh

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.