Just Fixed my Mighty Mouse!

L

lmunz22

For the past couple of weeks, my MM no longer scrooled down. Up, Left, Right, no problem. Down was a different story however. I tried blowing into it and everything I could think of, until somebody suggested using a damp cloth. Instead, being in a hurry to fix my mouse, I used plain ol spit. I spit onto to scroll ball and scrolled with it, but to no avail. When I was wiping it off however, I noticed that my browser was jumping up and down. I finished wiping it off, and it now works. No more hitting the down key all the time! Sometimes it takes a little spit!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
lol, thats a great fix!

OP
E

Effusion

I can see the infomercial now... "are you tired of dragging out those expensive tools to fix your computer? Well now you can use our patented spit in a can... yours now for 3 easy payments of $19.99"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A
Effusion said:
I can see the infomercial now... "are you tired of dragging out those expensive tools to fix your computer? Well now you can use our patented spit in a can... yours now for 3 easy payments of $19.99"

ROTFL!

Or,
Super OxySpit
iSpit
Ron Popeil's Spit-o-Matic

Don't forget Spit-o-Matic's other uses:
Keeps wind-blown hair in place
Shines shoes
Removes food from children's faces

Act now, and get the Turbo-Spit extension tube. Projects spit around corners!

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Mine's been doing that for 3 months...

...guess I'll have to try that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.