Screenium video settings

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could help me out please.I would like to know a reasonable setting to record some music production tutorials off a site so I can watch them when I have no internet access at work.

A setting which doesn't take up much space and pretty good on clarity.The recording range from 15 mins to 1hr .I have no idea when it comes to computers, I really hope someone can save me some time researching this and shed some light on it for me.Much appreciated.

Kind regards

Scott.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I was wondering if anyone could help me out please.I would like to know a reasonable setting to record some music production tutorials off a site so I can watch them when I have no internet access at work.

If the music production tutorials you wish to record are copyrighted material, (likely are) you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holder first. Please read our guidelines before proceeding. You can read them from the link in my signature line. Thanks for understanding.

OP
T
Reaction score
Thank you for highlighting that for me I will check before I proceed with any recording.

OP
T
Reaction score
@Chscag. I apologise for not reading the community guidelines before posting.I am new to forums and I can assure you my forum etiquette has been addressed and corrected.Thanks again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.