Can anyone PLEASE tell me what this is??

Reaction score
Hello all. I would like to apologize in advance for having such a random question as my first post but this has been driving me batty for about a week now. I don't know for sure if it has anything to to with any apple product, but since the only computers in the house are two macbook pro's, an ipad, and an android phone. I thought maybe, just maybe....

Any ideas what this might be???

Memorysss9w20.

Google searches by me haven't come up with much...the only things I've come across that it *might* be is a Flikr photo, a Bebo photo or some type of code. Any type of help would be greatly appreciated.

OP
K
Reaction score
If it helps, I found it on a non-smartphone, (Samsung Brightside) as a text draft. A Bing search for "memoryss" came up with something about sms texting...

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
It helps if you tell us where you are getting that name from?

OP
K
Reaction score
Unfortunately I do not know anymore about it. It was saved as an SMS text draft on the phone. At first I thought it was a password, then I thought it was some sort of code. I've been up searching all night and what I've come to discover is that "Memorysss" is slang for memory and when I searched "memory 9w20" I got some pictures from Flikr and Bebo. All of which were dated 9/20. So I'm thinking it's either a password to some photo site, or the file name of a photo I'm not supposed to know about. Either way, unless whatever it is, is on her ipad, the chances of me figuring it out are slim and none.

Either way with what I believe now, I don't know that mac rumors was an appropriate place to ask the question....I just assumed it had to do with the ipad she never puts down. My apologies for muddying up the boards.

Unless you can tell me how to look for something like that on an ipad (maybe it's hidden somehow) or a more appropriate site to ask the question...

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
If it's saved in the draft area, then someone with physical possession of the phone typed that in - probably without knowing &/or thought they were typing somewhere else and then switched apps with that on the screen and was therefore saved as a draft. It means nothing - delete it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.