when do the MBPs ship

Reaction score
when will the macbook pro be released in feb.? apple.com says shipping feb, but i dont know what tuesday itll be. any ideas

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
We know what apples site says

M

MrMacMan

I live in Canada, I don't know if that makes a difference, but the store I'm buying it from told me it will be arriving about the middle of February. My name is down for one so that I can get my hands on it as soon as it comes in. Another store told me it will be arriving in a week or two, but they charge more for setup, so forget that.

J

justwes

Well I ordered mine last night, and according to all the shipping info I got back from apple it says that the new book will be on my doorstep March 1st.

T

t-lo

I ordered mine last night and it says the est. shipping date is Feb. 27 and est. arrival is March 3. Seems so far away. I can't wait. It'll be my first mac that I own (not one from work).

K

klpolk

MacBook Pro Shipping Date

I ordered my MacBook from Apple on January 12. My order status page says it will ship on the 15th of Feb. and arrive on the 23rd. However, I phoned the order in and the guy I talked to thought they would be shipping the first week of February. About a week later my wife decided she wanted one too, so I called the Apple store again. A different salesperson told me the new order would ship about a week later in the middle of February. The order status page on that one also states Feb. 15th as the ship date. That's all I know. Since I ordered the first one fairly early in the process, I will post as soon as I hear it has shipped.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.